Back to Home Page
10904 A-1 N. MAY AVE.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR REFINISHED TUB, TILE OR COUNTER SURFACE
1 Your newly
refininhed tub can usually be used after 24 hrs. curing time;
countertops after 2 days.
Humid weather might lengthen the drying time several hours. For a detailed care guide on countertops
go to the New and Refinished Countertop Care Guide (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2. Do not store soap, bottles or other objects on the uncured surface (allow 3 days.).
3. Never use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, scrubbing pads, chlorine bleach, Tilex, or soft scrub.
Formulated cleaners containing bleach are okay as long as you rinse after application.
4. Do not use bath mats with suction cups beneath them.
5. Do not try to remove dust spots from your new finish. Most will disappear with a few weeks of use. If
you choose not to wait, ask about our Premium Finish option.
6. Wiping down your
tub & tile with a towel after use will preserve the finish and minimize soap
7. Always maintain the caulk around your bathtub or countertop.
8. Repair your faucet quickly if it starts to leak to avoid standing water.
9. Wax your tub walls and ledges withCountertops Plus All Surface Wax & Protectant at six week intervals.